- Contract Managers
- Quality inspectors
- Engineering support
The chain is only as strong, as its weakest link. Since the very beginning of our existence, we have been placing great emphasis on having only top class specialists in their respective fields within our company. They all have the necessary certificates, know-how, and experience to cope with even the most challenging situations and in the most extreme conditions.
We employ about 400 highly qualified employees, specialists in their respective fields. We have been cooperating with many of them on a continuous basis for years. We have also maintained a steady level of employment, with slight fluctuations occurring in moments when orders increase. This has allowed us to earn the reputation of a reliable and stable employer in the region.
- licences for operation, maintenance, repair, assembly for group 2 equipment dedicated to producing, processing, transferring, and consuming heat, and other power equipment
- licences for maintaining, overhauling, assembling of group 1 power systems and networks dedicated to generating, processing, transferring, and consuming electric energy
- licences for supervising works related to operation, maintenance, repair, and assembly of group 2 equipment dedicated processing, transferring, and consuming heat, and other power equipment
- licences for supervising works related to maintaining, overhauling, assembling of group 1 power systems and networks dedicated to generating, processing, transferring, and consuming electric energy
- Licences to use the following welding methods: 111, 131, 135, 136, 141, and 141 / 111.
- Welded materials: ferritic, austenitic, martensitic, and stainless steels.
- Welder licences, according to PN-EN ISO 9606-1.
- Welding supervision, according to PN-EN ISO14731.
- A team of experienced quality inspectors with 2nd and 3rd degree certifications, according to PN-EN ISO 9712:2012, perform a wide range of inspections and tests.
- Certified and authorised to carry out inspections and tests, in accordance with the licences and in the scope of approvals granted by the Material Testing Laboratory of ENREM-Połaniec Sp. z o.o.
- INTERNAL: A group of engineers, engineering technicians, and welding engineers form a team, which draws up Welding Procedure Specifications (WPS) and works on technologies for the performed production, assembly, and repair works, develops quality assurance plans, work schedules, and other documents necessary to carry out production orders.
- EXTERNAL: We cooperate with technical universities, which provide support in preparing survey reports, and with design offices, which carry out projects for us, in the scope of boilers, systems, and structures.